Create and start using your Top Priority ID
Your Top Priority ID is the account you use to access Top Priority mobile application and services. You need this account to protect your data and access Premium features.
Do you already have a Top Priority ID?
You only need one Top Priority ID. Before you create a new Top Priority ID, consider whether it might be better to continue using one you already have. Remember that you might not be able to move data or purchases from an old Top Priority account to a new one.
If you aren’t sure if you already have a Top Priority ID, use function “I forgot my password”. If you receive an email from Top Priority, this means you are already registered.
Fill in the signup form
You can create your Top Priority account from the mobile application.
Here’s what you need:
- A valid email address to use with Top Priority.
- A strong password.
Verify your email address
Top Priority will send you a Welcome message by email.
To activate your Top Priority ID, you must click on the validation link within 24 hours*. This action confirms us you are the owner of this email address.
The registration process is completed and you can start using your account.
* If your validation link becomes invalid, no problem, you can restart at previous step.
Sign in with your Top Priority ID
Use the same Top Priority ID and password every time you’re asked to sign in to Top Priority mobile application and related services. With your Top Priority ID, you can:
- Sign in to the mobile application.
- Keep your personal content up to date on all your devices.
- Backup your personal content in our safe cloud servers.
- Restore your personal content when you set up a new device.
See a complete list of features and services that use your Top Priority ID.
Help us protect your account
Because your Top Priority ID is used across all your devices and services, it’s important to keep your account information up to date. The security and privacy of your Top Priority ID is very important to us. Here are some things you can do to make sure your account remains private and secure:
- Always use a strong password.
- Never use your Top Priority ID password with other online accounts.
- Change your password regularly and avoid reusing old passwords.
- Avoid phishing scams. Don’t click links in suspicious email or text messages and never provide personal information on any website you aren’t certain is legitimate.
- Don’t share your Top Priority ID with other people, even family members.
- When using a public computer, always sign out when your session is complete to prevent other people from accessing your account.
- Never provide your password or any other account security details to anyone else. LogicInMind will never ask you for this information.
- If you receive a password reset email, don’t panic. Someone used your email address in the mobile application to reset your password. If this person has no access to your emails, your account is safe. It would be a safe practice to change your password.
- If you receive a password change confirmation by email and you did not initiate the process, then someone have changed your password and has access to your Top Priority account. You must change the password associated to your email account, then change your Top Priority password using the mobile application. Do not reuse your old passwords.